Monday, February 28, 2011

Too Much Napping = Shopping Lists Done!

Not only did I sleep in today, I also took a two hour nap... and when you combine that with far too much caffeine and tornado sirens at 11 pm you get a wired crazy coupon lady who is determined to cash in on the deals with coupons expiring today (Monday Feb 28).

I now have lists and coupons organized for CVS, Walgreens, and Target! Here's the plan - I'll let you know how it goes!
  • CVS: Buy 2 toothpaste, 4 power toothbrushes, and 1 dish soap. Spend $0 cash... starting with $9 ECB and leaving with $10.29 in ECB.
  • WALGREENS: Buy 6 motrin, 1 always, 5 baby shampoo, 5 vicks drops, 4 puffs tissues, 4 gillette razors, 11 hydrogen peroxide, 7 gal water, 2 welch's juice. Spend less than $8.
  • TARGET: Buy 4 olay facial cleanser, 4 olay body wash, 2 3pk dentyne, 2 bleach, 2 dryer sheets, 4 cleaning prod, and swiffer items of unknown price. Before swiffer Im hoping to spend less than $20. I would use my leftover gift cards to pay but I promised them to hubby for new shirts and such.
And my mother, mother-in-law, and sister-in-law think I'm crazy for buying four newspapers every week! I think they are crazy for NOT buying four papers every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment