Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Three Stores, and a Headache... Part 3

Target is becoming one of my favorite places to shop... I just wish the darn cashiers could figure out the coupons. Twice in the last week, Ive WATCHED that stupid register and they still managed to muck up the coupons (and its always the big ones, like my $5 off 12 Weight Watchers coupon and my B1G1 Swiffer refill).

Luckily I've have the good fortune of being neurotic (or stupid) enough to decode their idiotic receipts and the ability to persuade the manager to give me credit even though I didn't come back on the same day.

After all that... I think I made out pretty good. Check out my booty (Argh)! After my coupon refund I paid $26.52 which was a savings of $60.81 in-coupons-thank-you-very-much.



2 SWIFFER SWEEPER REFILL 1 TIDE TRAVEL SIZE
1 SWIFFER DUSTER STARTER 2 OLAY REGEN MICRO CLNS
1 SWIFFER MOP PADS REFILL 2 OLAY REGEN CLNS CLOTHS
2 7TH GEN ALL PURPOSE 2 OLAY DAILY PURIFYING BODY WASH
2 7TH GEN BATHROOM 2 OLAY TOTAL EFFECTS BODY WASH
2 UP&UP BLEACH 1 LITTLE DEBBIE SNACK CAKES

No comments:

Post a Comment