Monday, April 11, 2011

Mad Princess & The Hunt For Purex Crystals

I have a great coupon stack for Target on the new Purex Crystals fabric softener. Seems like I am not the only one who has these since there have been none on the shelves for the last three weeks! I am dying to try this stuff out, its driving me crazy trying to figure out how it even works.
Lucky me was poking around on Facebook and happened to click on the Purex page just as Coupon Is a Verb posted a link to their giveaway for a coupon for a FREE Purex Crystals, woohoo! Drawing ends 4/11 at midnight, so hurry on over to the Coupon Is a Verb blog and enter to win!

Oh and there is also a $1 off coupon you can print from the Purex facebook page! The Target coupon is no longer available for a stack, but you can still get a pretty good deal if your store still has it on price cut for $2.99 with the $2 coupon from the 3/13 RP insert or the printable coupon above.

No comments:

Post a Comment