Friday, April 22, 2011

Rollin' Rewards, Saved By Wags

Ever since the Target incident I've been more than a little apprehensive about coupon shopping. I keep thinking the cashiers are all going to think I'm doing something against the rules, or my coupons won't work, or all the deal items will be gone. I almost considered giving up on couponing *gasp*!

The thing is, I really enjoy looking for the deals and then figuring out how to make the most of my money and coupons. It keeps me busy, makes me happy, and saves my family a ton of money.

Shopping last night reminded me how much I love couponing and has restored a little of the confidence I lost after the Target fiasco.

Thanks again Lauren (Cosmetics at Walgreen's on Old 94 and Muegge in St. Charles) for being such a friendly and knowledgeable cashier and helping me get through all my crazy shopping orders! You helped me get back my passion for couponing and I'd love to help you get started!

Click here for a detailed list of my transactions and the coupons used or just browse the summary below!

Trip # 1 - 8 transactions (at two stores): total spent $2.75, total savings $107.56! Items not shown because we ate them (LOL): 1 large bag M&Ms and 1 chocolate covered Peep.



Trip # 2 - 5 transactions: total spent $2.15, total savings $60.13!



Side Trip: On my way home from work yesterday I stopped by CVS to see if they had any of my rain check items in and they finally did have the toothbrushes I wanted! So I snagged those up and paid $2.14 for all 4 (saved $16.86), used part of my ECBs to buy the bunnies, AND somehow walked out with $4 new ECBs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment